Local labelling machine manufacturers and supplier, TM Engineering and its team have been designing and manufacturing labelling equipment since 1994. TM Engineering supplied and serviced equipment locally and internationally. Export is not new to the company. It has built a large customer base in Africa countries such as Ethiopia, Nigeria, the DRC, Tanzania, Mozambique, Botswana and Zimbabwe as well as Saudi Arabia.
A new range of equipment will benefit the South Africa and International market to have this high international standard of machines available at local prices. The latest range of labelling equipment is suitable for applying labels from 600 to 10 000 labels per hour. With print and apply also being an option through the range. Our mid and high range labelling machines apply labels with an unequalled accuracy in the placement.
It has been engineered to be highly operator friendly and exceptionally simple to set-up for the South African conditions of doing up to six change-overs in a day. Operators will also find it a simple exercise to perform. Special attention has been given in the design to reduce day to day maintenance required on the machines; this makes it ideal for rural areas and the exports market.
TM Engineering works with approved technical partners nationwide to ensure national support.
Typical label applications:
- Barcodes on Boxes or shrink packs, side and top
- Round bottle labelling
- Tapered round container labelling
- Patch Labelling
- Front and back labelling on flat, convex or concave containers
- All the above applications are available in print apply options.
Single Head Wrap Around Labelling Machine
Double Head Wrap Around Labelling Machine
- Auto infeed/collating table
- Six Head semi-automatic rotary filler
- Four head volumetric flow meter filler
- Four head impeller pump filler
- Single head gear pump filler
- Single head impeller pump filler
- Gear pump units
- Rotary bowl cap un-scrambler
- Double-sided bottle stabilizer for cap collecting
- In line capping system
- Rotary index capping system
- Electric hand-held capper
- Universal mounting frame
- Flat bottle labeling accessories
- Overhead stabilizer
- Semi-automatic bottlewasher
- Double-sided belt product separator
- Bottle turner to do back labels
- Universal printer mounting bracket
We are the SOLE SOUTH AFRICAN AGENTS for market leaders KING and LEATUS. Our good relationships with these brands allow to provide the quality you need at the best prices and come with full support and service from our technical specialists at T.M. Engineering. Find our full range of pharmaceutical equipment and machinery below.